General Dentistry encompasses several dental procedures all with a common goal – to preserve your natural teeth and make sure you don’t shy away from living your life to the fullest! Oral health makes for a crucial ingredient of general health. Medical researchers have revealed that there are close links between oral infections and cardiovascular diseases. Therefore, maintaining the health of your teeth, tongue, and gums should be given particular attention.
In case you are looking for the best dental clinic in Royse City for your general dentistry procedures, you should visit our clinic. It is better for people to know what general dentistry consists of, and here is the list!
- Oral exams and cleanings – It is ideal for people to have their teeth checked at least twice a year. Oral exams reveal if there is an issue with the patient’s oral health. You never know how quickly dental problems can creep up on a person and it sometimes can be too late to salvage natural teeth. This is where frequent check-ups and cleanings come in handy!
- Dental Implants – Restore your lost teeth in the most cost-effective way ensuring best long-term benefits.
- Fillings – Get your teeth filled in the most desired manner, with the material of your choice!
- Crowns – Get your broken or damaged teeth fixed with caps or artificial teeth to maintain the structure and protect surrounding teeth from further damage.
- Bridges – This helps bridge the gap between two teeth. Through bridges, you can make your smile complete again!
- Root Canal Treatment – When the tooth and the tissue within a tooth become infected, a root canal treatment becomes the go-to option.
- Dentures – Get removable false teeth that function in the same way as natural teeth.
- Topical Fluoride – One of the keys to good oral health is fluoride, which is a mineral that helps prevent cavities and can aid in repairing teeth in the very early, microscopic stages of disease.
- Sealants – Think of them as raincoats for your teeth. A dentist applies the sealant to keep those bits of food out and to stop bacteria and acid from settling on your teeth—just like a raincoat keeps you clean and dry during a storm.
We can assure patients that our oral hygiene care and preventative care have offer many benefits to your smile including plaque/tartar removal, enhancing aesthetics of your mouth, fresher breath, and we can prevent health issues identified in oral exams. If you are looking for any of the above mentioned general dentistry procedures in Royse City, you should step into our clinic! General dentistry services from DentistTree dental office in Royse City will help you enjoy the benefits of healthy teeth and an attractive smile.